DIY Calendar Board with FREE printable!

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 Umm Khadeejah Elly 0 Comments



Hey guys! So I received DM's regarding the calendar board I made for my little one and I see you and hear you out cos I know you guys want it too. So I'm offering it to you for FREE! 😄 Save half the time I spent on making this by simply printing them out and laminating them! 

I'm also including the link for the free Calendar Worksheet that you can put into their morning work binders (if they have one). You can get them from This Reading Mama by clicking here.







ALL you have to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog and have the freebie sent direct to your e-mail ! Do tag me on instagram with your finished calendar as I'd love to see it too. :) 

BaarakAllahu feekum!


Don't forget to follow me @muslimmummyhood on Instagram and/or Facebook for more updates on our homeschooling journey and my musings on motherhood!
BaarakAllahu feekum. 


0 comments :